Amherst Live is a 501(c)3 organization. All contributions to Amherst Live are tax deductible above and beyond the value of goods or services received. To find out more about how to make a tax deductible contribution to Amherst Live, please contact amherstlive AT gmail.com.
Amherst Live offers a range of promotional opportunities for local businesses. To find out more about sponsoring Amherst Live, and spreading the word about your local business, contact amherstlive AT gmail.com.
Amherst Live gives huge props to our awesome sponsors, who are all deeply committed to the vibrant community of our town! Previous sponsors include:
- Whole Foods Market in Hadley: supporting the community for thirty years and counting.
- Davis Financial Services: Fee-based financial planning geared to help clients understand, grow, preserve, value, and share what they have.
- Hotel UMass: Stay in the heart of campus.
- Integrity Development & Construction has been providing fine craftsmanship and exceptional customer service in the Pioneer Valley for 20 years.
- Bueno & Sano (Spanish for “Good & Healthy”) is a fixture in Amherst, offering burritos that you’d otherwise have to fly to the west coast to enjoy.
- The Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce is at the forefront of our community, helping local businesses make Amherst the perfect place to live, work, and play.
- The High Horse is Amherst Live‘s “local”, bringing awesome local beers to awesome local peeps at an awesome local pub.
- More than a museum, a community center, an architectural marvel, The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art is one of our town’s true gems.
- Theatrix provides jaw-dropping lighting and staging to many local productions.
- The Amherst Area Publishing Fair—stop by to learn about publishing, writing, and marketing.
- Camden Sound provides professional sound engineering for live performance in the Valley.
- Hope & Feathers Custom Framing & Art Gallery: Framing with Love.